Welcome to Garbage to Garden's Curbside Composting Service!
A Garbage to Garden subscription provides you with weekly food scrap collection, as well as access to all of our courtesy services. These include complimentary compost (up to 1 bag delivered on service day per week), waste cooking oil recycling through Maine Standard Biofuels, yard waste recycle drop-off (please call office), and access to our volunteer program.
Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, your Garbage to Garden Subscription is set to automatically renew and your credit card will be charged the monthly subscription fee of at least $14 designated by you, to the payment method provided by you, until you either turn off auto-renewal or cancel your subscription by contacting Garbage to Garden via phone or email. If you pre-pay for a term of service greater than one month, the subscription will default to auto-renew at the amount you set and the term you select (e.g. annually) after the term paid unless you either turn off auto-renewal or cancel your subscription by contacting Garbage to Garden via phone or email. You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting Garbage to Garden.
By registering for a Garbage to Garden Subscription through our site, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Garbage to Garden Terms"), which applies to all curbside subscriptions. Garbage to Garden reserves the right to change, update and revise any portion of the Garbage to Garden Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Garbage to Garden Terms here. If you choose not to accept the changes to the terms, you have the option to terminate your Garbage to Garden Subscription.
1. The designated billing date that is closest to your signup date is your billing date as set by Garbage to Garden. The designated billing dates are the 1st and 15th of every month. If you deactivate auto-renewal, your subscription will expire 1 month from your billing date, unless otherwise specified by a promotion, gift card, or trial offer, as calculated from the Activation Date in accordance with the terms of your Garbage to Garden Subscription.
2. By purchasing or activating a Garbage to Garden subscription, you authorize Garbage to Garden to charge the contribution amount you designated on the recurring cycle you choose (e.g. monthly, quarterly, annually). By purchasing or activating a Garbage to Garden subscription, you elect automatic renewal, which means you authorize Garbage to Garden to charge the amount you designated at the end of your Subscription Term unless you turn off auto-renew. The subscription fee includes any applicable federal, state, VAT or municipal taxes or duties. Garbage to Garden may change the subscription fee amount for new or renewal Subscription Terms upon 30 days' prior notice to you via email. Any changes to the subscription fee will be effective upon your next billing cycle, and will not apply retroactively or to the remainder of your current Subscription Term.
3. Unless you turn off the "auto-renew" option for your paid Garbage to Garden Subscription, your Garbage to Garden Subscription will automatically renew at the end of each Subscription Term unless you terminate your Garbage to Garden Subscription prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term. At the time of renewal, Garbage to Garden will charge the credit card you provided on the Activation Date, unless you provide Garbage to Garden with an alternate payment method prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term.
4. You may cancel your paid Garbage to Garden Subscription at any point during your Subscription Term and receive a pro-rated refund of the subscription fee only if the subscription was paid for at full-price through Garbage to Garden for any unused months of your current Subscription Term (partial months will not be refunded). Refunds will be issued to the credit or debit card you provided on the Activation Date. You should allow between 7 and 10 business days for the credit to appear in your account. Contact us for assistance.
5. Refunds are not available for any service purchased at a discounted price or through any promotion, third-party promotion, gift certificate, or coupon. Credit for an unused portion of promotional or discounted service may be retained under the My Account section of GarbagetoGarden.org and can be reactivated by the account holder at any time. Retained credit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.